We are delighted to introduce our retained clients, Urban Alchemy, a unique collaboration between experienced property investors based along the South Coast of England, with a specific focus on providing excellent standards in refurbished and housing redevelopment in the West Sussex area.
Operating as professional landlords and property developers for over a decade Urban Alchemy offer a balanced and structured approach to the management of their letting portfolio and property refurbishment business with a considered approach given to each individual home sellers needs.
With an ability to offer a plethora of purchase options, including fast exchange and completion, and joint venture arrangements, and always with focus on delivering the highest possible quality in their end product, Urban Alchemy are now growing their reputation quickly in the Worthing and surrounding areas.
Now sold subject to contract
Set in the most central of locations, this stunning three-bedroom character home is currently undergoing an outstanding transformation!
Betwixt Worthing mainline railway station, the vibrant bustling town centre and beautiful seafront this is the perfect home for the regular commuter, with plenty of space on hand for those days when working from home is just more attractive!
One of the most sought-after styles of home in the area, this period mid terrace house affords spacious accommodation with three sizeable bedrooms, spacious living accommodation on the ground floor encompassing a westerly aspect living room, a separate room, ideal for multipurpose use as a formal dining room or spectacular home office and a wonderful dual aspect 21’8” kitchen/family/breakfast room.
Further features include a bathroom with separate WC, double glazing and a lovely suntrap courtyard rear garden, the perfect space to relax on a sunny evening.
Urban Alchemy are currently in the process of refurbishing this entire property completing what promises to be an outstanding family home packed with modern fittings and finishes yet maintaining much of the original character of the home, so much so, that lengths have been taken to carefully box in the original fireplace found in the kitchen should any purchaser wish to open this at a future stage.
· New combination boiler
· Updated electrics including increased plug socket availability.
· Replacement wood flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen
· Replacement solid wood balustrades
· Full external and internal redecoration
· New/Refurbished carpeting throughout with an early option to choose your own carpeting via a voucher system.
· Brand new fitted Shaker kitchen from the award winning UK manufacturer Innova. Dakar painted doors complemented by light oak cabinet interiors, integrated dishwasher and washing machine alongside white contemporary worktops and upstands.
· Brand new bathroom featuring a Roca bath with integrated shower over. Separate WC with Roca back to wall toilet and integrated cistern.
· Rear garden with raised planting area.
· Brand new fire and surround to living room
E n t r a n c e H a l l
L o u n g e
14'9" into bay x 11'4" (Max)
11'10" x 9'1" (Max)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
21'8" x 9'3" (Max)
First Floor Landing
15'5" x 14'8" (Max)
11'9" x 9'2" (Max)
B e d r o o m T h r e e
9'3" x 6'5"
S e p a r a t e W c
NB: Final finish and specification subject to change
Ardingly Drive, Goring by Sea
A fantastic semi-detached chalet home situated in a highly sought after location to the West of Worthing within easy reach of Goring Seafront and Railway Station.
This home was purchased requiring full refurbishment which was completed over a period of time and will be entering the open market at a later stage.
Aldsworth Court, Goring by Sea
A typically tricky purchase with a specific set of tenure issues generally only found in the Worthing area. This freehold property was purchased in the Summer of 2022 as part of an executive probate sale and required complete refurbishment throughout alongside title registration and tenure resolution.
Current let, this property is providing the perfect home for a local family.
Langdon Court Worthing
Located close to Worthing Central station, the conversion of a large studio maisonette into a one bedroom apartment.
Enjoying only one week of void time to redecorate in the last 10 years, is testament to the quality of the works undertaken and the relationship Urban Alchemy has with their tenants.
Urban Alchemy are actively seeking portfolio and project homes across the south coast with a specific focus on the Worthing and surrounding area. Properties of particular interest include:
· Houses, flats and bungalows
· Development land with or without consent
· Distressed properties requiring refurbishment
· Properties with challenging lease arrangements
· Properties with structural defects
· Homes with broken chains or recently fallen through sales requiring quick purchases
· Homes that have been marketed for some time
· Unsold auction properties
· Executors or repossession /repossession pending sales
For more information, contact us.
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these sales particulars, we have in some cases relied upon architectural plans for the purposes of measurements and floorplans, and information provided by our client with regard to final finishes, appliances, fixtures and fittings which may be subject to last minute amendment.
Please note that floorplans are provided for illustration purposes and are in some cases handed over each plot as needed.
In certain instances, we have use virtually staged images and completed unit images from other plots to demonstrate final finish.
We have not carried out any survey of the properties nor any electrical, gas or appliance inspections and we recommend that prospective buyers make their own enquiries and instruct a qualified legal professional to handle the transaction on their behalf.