Set in the most central of locations, this stunning three-bedroom character home is currently undergoing an outstanding transformation!
Betwixt Worthing mainline railway station, the vibrant bustling town centre and beautiful seafront this is the perfect home for the regular commuter, with plenty of space on hand for those days when working from home is just more attractive!
One of the most sought-after styles of home in the area, this period mid terrace house affords spacious accommodation with three sizeable bedrooms, spacious living accommodation on the ground floor encompassing a westerly aspect living room, a separate room, ideal for multipurpose use as a formal dining room or spectacular home office and a wonderful dual aspect 21’8” kitchen/family/breakfast room.
Further features include a bathroom with separate WC, double glazing and a lovely suntrap courtyard rear garden, the perfect space to relax on a sunny evening.
Urban Alchemy have completed a stunning refurbishment of this entire property completing an outstanding family home packed with modern fittings and finishes yet maintaining much of the original character of the home, so much so, that lengths have been taken to carefully box in the original fireplace found in the kitchen should any purchaser wish to open this at a future stage.
· New combination boiler
· Updated electrics including increased plug socket availability.
· Replacement wood flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen
· Replacement solid wood balustrades
· Full external and internal redecoration
· New/Refurbished carpeting throughout
· Brand new fitted Shaker kitchen from the award winning UK manufacturer Innova. Dakar painted doors complemented by light oak cabinet interiors, integrated dishwasher and washing machine alongside white contemporary worktops and upstands.
· Brand new bathroom featuring a Roca bath with integrated shower over. Separate WC with Roca back to wall toilet and integrated cistern.
· Rear garden with raised planting area.
· Brand new fire and surround to living room
E n t r a n c e H a l l
L o u n g e
14'9" into bay x 11'4" (Max)
11'10" x 9'1" (Max)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
21'8" x 9'3" (Max)
First Floor Landing
15'5" x 14'8" (Max)
11'9" x 9'2" (Max)
B e d r o o m T h r e e
9'3" x 6'5"
S e p a r a t e W c
NB: Final finish and specification subject to change
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these sales particulars, we have in some cases relied upon architectural plans for the purposes of measurements and floorplans, and information provided by our client with regard to final finishes, appliances, fixtures and fittings which may be subject to last minute amendment.
Please note that floorplans are provided for illustration purposes and are in some cases handed over each plot as needed.
In certain instances, we have use virtually staged images and completed unit images from other plots to demonstrate final finish.
We have not carried out any survey of the properties nor any electrical, gas or appliance inspections and we recommend that prospective buyers make their own enquiries and instruct a qualified legal professional to handle the transaction on their behalf.